National PlayArt Days
4th - 6th December 2019
VIA UC Aarhus
Personal invitation has been sent out.
National Steering Group and Co-Coordinators
Tutors, supervisors, artists, researchers
Welcome to the National PlayArt Days 2019
We need to get to know each other across the country and explore the practices with children that are already underway. We will inspire each other with the common methods we work from, and together we will learn more about the research projects that are part of LegeKunst.
There are three PlayArt Days: Thursday 5 December is a joint conference day where we are all together. Wednesday 4. and Friday 6th December are days specially organised for selected LegeKunst groups who are personally invited.
DOWNLOAD MATERIAL FROM THE PLAY ART DAYS
- Action Learning in PlayArt - by Ulla Voss Gjesing
- Co-creation between pedagogical and artistic professions in Play Art - by Merete Cornet Sørensen
- Play and education - by Lars Geer Hammershøj
- Experimental PlayArt Environments - by Astrid Kidde Sørensen
- Workshop: the Joint Laboratory - v. Hanne Kusk
- Inspiration for children's imaginary play - by Johan Bundgaard Nielsen
- PlayArt on Zealand - c. Thomas Thorsen
- Play art in the Northern Region - by Ulla Eriksen, Lina Franke and Felicia Bech Lillelund
- The art of integrating play art into the reinforced pedagogical curriculum - by Merete Cornet Sørensen